Warranty, FAQ, Etc...
By using your SPK Unlimited LLC products, you (the customer) are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the SPK Unlimited LLC Warranty as set out below. Please read the warranty terms before use.
If a SPK Unlimited LLC product fails to function as it was originally designed/ intended due to defective craftsmanship or materials, such defects will be made good free of charge to the original purchaser for the life of the knife. The product must be in its original configuration to be eligible to receive warranty services.
THINGS NOT COVERED
This guarantee does not cover natural materials, normal wear-and-tear, neglect, abuse, misuse, modifications, or other examples including but not limited to:
- Lost or consumable parts such as screws, washers, lock inserts, clips, back spacers or any component to any product, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or craftsmanship;
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to scratches, dents, faded anodized parts, or protective coatings that will naturally diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or craftsmanship;
- Third party damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the SPK Unlimited LLC product’s specifications nor is SPK Unlimited LLC responsible for loss or damage to third-party components;
- Other damage caused by disassembly, accident, abuse, misuse (e.g. use as a screwdriver, pry bar, chisel, or punch), or other external cause, including damage caused by excessive and/or aggressive blade flicking (rapid opening and closing of a folding knife);
- Damage caused by service (including "upgrades" and cosmetic treatments) performed by anyone who is not a trusted partner of SPK Unlimited LLC.
- A SPK Unlimited LLC product that has been modified to alter functionality, capability, or cosmetic appeal, including but not limited to lock-bar adjustment, non-SPK Unlimited LLC factory supplied part replacement, electric anodizing and/or heat anodizing, sandblasting/bead-blasting/ zir blasting, polishing, PVD coatings, Cerakote, or any other destructive modifucation by a non-trusted modification service of SPK Unlimted LLC.
- SPK Unlimited LLC reserves the right to change our product at any time to keep a competitive advantage in the marketplace and/or improve production methods.
If your knife has been modified, misused, or abused outside of our shop, we reserve the right to refuse service.